RadioBanter

-   -   mopy-slurpie /dr deadhead..........sour grapes (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/94780-mopy-slurpie-dr-deadhead-sour-grapes.html)

an_old_friend May 21st 06 02:02 AM

mopy-slurpie /dr deadhead..........sour grapes

Steveo wrote:
"Anon Y Moose" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Anon Y Moose" wrote:
wrote:
Hey Steveo, you going camping with retarded markie?
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Be careful, or mopeydopey will knock on your door and run away,
leaving a little poop trail all the way back to his crappy plymouth.

Like this?

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Gee mopeydopey - for someone who likes to stalk people at their homes,
you sure do go out of your way to hide your home address.

That's funny coming from someone who makes up a new troll nym just for this
thread, and calls himself Anon Y Moose.

at least he honest about deceptive

why are you so obessed with taking picyures of that target

Buh-bye wankstain.

plonk

Dr.Death May 22nd 06 04:52 AM

mopy-slurpie /dr deadhead..........sour grapes

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
But you don't stalk people, do you?

nope I simply lack the energy for something like that

No, you are too cowardly for something like that.

something about him and I frankly KNOW there is little I could do to
stop him short of the extreme scantion

Are you threatening to kill him? You stated that you never hurt anyone.
Markie-tard lies again.

an old freind May 22nd 06 05:00 AM

realy from a man tha is afraid to give his name and yet talk ****

something about him and I frankly KNOW there is little I could do to
stop him short of the extreme scantion

Are you threatening to kill him?

no

you need to learn to read
You stated that you never hurt anyone.
Markie-tard lies again.

nah dr death is just unable to read

and is stil afaird to give his name

[email protected] May 22nd 06 02:30 PM

an old freind wrote:
Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
But you don't stalk people, do you?
nope I simply lack the energy for something like that

No, you are too cowardly for something like that.

realy from a man tha is afraid to give his name and yet talk ****

something about him and I frankly KNOW there is little I could do to
stop him short of the extreme scantion

Are you threatening to kill him?

no

you need to learn to read
You stated that you never hurt anyone.
Markie-tard lies again.

nah dr death is just unable to read

and is stil afaird to give his name

Oh, the irony multiple name boy!

an old freind May 22nd 06 05:24 PM

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
But you don't stalk people, do you?
nope I simply lack the energy for something like that

No, you are too cowardly for something like that.

realy from a man tha is afraid to give his name and yet talk ****

something about him and I frankly KNOW there is little I could do to
stop him short of the extreme scantion

Are you threatening to kill him?

no

you need to learn to read
You stated that you never hurt anyone.
Markie-tard lies again.

nah dr death is just unable to read

and is stil afaird to give his name

Oh, the irony multiple name boy!

nope I always use the same name just not the same email address but you
use what a dozen names?

get help