Old June 16th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default Maj Robeson Libels New Target, and claims present a fals name is worse than being a child molestor can someone get the Maj a a pshrink please

me wrote:
Well Steve, I should have expected as much.

I only wanted to talk radio with Mark and assure him he is a welcomed and
valued member of the amateur radio community.

News alert, Steve: I don't care about the type of sex people have in their
private lives. I am comfortable enough with myself that I have no need to
attack others. Hey, If they're happy and it does not affect me......then
it's NONE of my OR YOUR business.

AS far as "CAP" goes, you are nothing more than little boys with too much
time on your hands. A major in CAP! hahahahahaha...........kind of like
being a captain of a pleasure boat! It's same thing and equally useless.It's
funny as hell, why with the silly uniforms and the like,but useless.Whens
the last time we saw a fleet of piper cubs flying in formation into battle?
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve you are a loser. Then you have the nerve to wonder why Mark does ot
post about radio! YOU proved why! YOU AND YOUR BAND OF LOSERS WON'T LET HIM.
Mark and I had a great exchange about radio. You still had to attack him for
no reason. I wanted to prove a point. I knew Mark would talk about radio if
given the chance. I KNEW he is a good guy who likes radio. It's you Steve
who has destroyed the ham and cb groups with your hate. I'm outta here you
dam loser!

just reminding you of why you left the last time

you were all worked up becuase someoneelse dared to speak with me in
public you started a background check to turn up the fact he wisely
decided to fake an Id to avoid your stalking and harassment