RadioBanter

-   -   Dr Death (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/95971-dr-death.html)

Steveo June 6th 06 02:30 AM

Dr Death

"an_old_friend" wrote:
i gte dr deahts asshloe filed with spurm

an_old_friend June 6th 06 02:36 AM

Dr Death

i gte dr deahts asshloe filed with spurm

an_old_friend June 6th 06 02:38 AM

get help

an_old_friend wrote:
i gte dr deahts asshloe filed with spurm

get help forger

an_old_friend June 6th 06 02:42 AM

Dr Death

Subject: Dr Death
From: Steveo
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend June 6th 06 02:44 AM

Dr Death

Steveo wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
i gte dr deahts asshloe filed with spurm

why do they bother Dr death and i need no urging to reply to one
another all the dr would have do is un killfile me and he be flaming me
that the forgery used outlook express is also telling

me June 6th 06 02:45 AM

Dr Death

ggte hlep

an_old_friend June 6th 06 02:47 AM

Dr Death

they is no hlping me,me i am a tard-boi

me June 6th 06 02:49 AM

Dr Death

me will twy for hple you tardo, OK?

an_old_friend June 6th 06 02:53 AM

Dr Death

an_old_friend wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
i gte dr deahts asshloe filed with spurm

why do they bother Dr death and i need no urging to reply to one
another all the dr would have do is un killfile me and he be flaming me
that the forgery used outlook express is also telling

amazing the energy of these forgers