RadioBanter

-   -   more fraud (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/98218-more-fraud.html)

an_old_friend July 8th 06 03:56 PM

more fraud

wrote:
Hello all,

I need your help. I am suffering a very serious cash flow problem
which has left me in a very bad situation where I am facing
foreclosure and repossession of my car.

more fruad

an old freind July 8th 06 08:24 PM

mailfraud

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 8th 06 08:35 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 8th 06 08:40 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

an old friend July 9th 06 12:07 AM

get help sicko

plaesse syop forging you bi-scat bassher
"an old freind" wrote in message
ps.com...

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 9th 06 12:56 AM

get help sicko

an old friend wrote:
plaesse syop forging you bi-scat bassher

I can't forge is mine you are the forger as can be seen by anyone that
checks the archives and sees you posted posts removed

an old friend July 9th 06 01:20 AM

get help sicko

aganine you you forge but you nede hlp. i suggust you gte hepl desk but you
aer a forggging cowerd an can onlu post thrugh googlee.
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend July 12th 06 03:40 PM

get help sicko