RadioBanter

-   -   MOPY-DOPY @ PETRO (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/98581-mopy-dopy-%40-petro.html)

[email protected] July 12th 06 05:42 AM

MOPY-DOPY @ PETRO

YES IT'S TRUE!

MOPY CAUGHT ON FILM WITH A MOUTH FULL OF COCK!

NOW STFU MOPY YOU STINKING DICK LICKING ASSHAT!

[email protected] July 12th 06 05:47 AM

MOPY-DOPY @ PETRO

wrote in message
.com...

****ING DAGO TART YES IT'S TRUE! BALL BAG FART FILTHY ****TER ARSE
FART DONKEY DICK HYMEN HAMMER I'D DO YOU

****ING TART WHORE ONE EYED ******* MOPY CAUGHT ON FILM WITH ****ING
FLIP YOUR CLIT DINK A MOUTH FULL OF COCK! ****ING SHAG-BAG PITY-****
STARFISH JACKASS **** PIMP NIPPLE MUFF

****ING DICKSUCKER NOW STFU MOPY YOU STINKING DICK ****ING ANUS BANDIT
HAPPY-ASSED BITCH LICKING ASSHAT! **** RIFLE PRICK HERPES ****
SCRUBBER COCKSUCKER GONADS CUM FANNY CLIT BITCH CUM

W3QRZ July 12th 06 06:05 AM

get ehlp sicko

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
wrote in message
sicko forger answering a sicko forger get help

**** you retard and your kook net dick sucking friends.
now go suckoff silliland.

an old freind July 12th 06 06:13 AM

get help sicko

W3QRZ wrote:
nothing since no such person exists

RadioTechGuy July 12th 06 06:23 AM

get help sicko

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...
Priceless Markie,,
In my opinion you're a disgrace to both the amateur and citizens radio
service and yourself ! Get some self respect,son.
Mr.Carl
KACL-0377

an old friend July 12th 06 06:33 AM

get help sicko

RadioTechGuy wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...
Priceless Markie,,

rpiceless amrkie? why doy uo think I should take seriously someone tha
t will not even address in civl manner
In my opinion you're a disgrace to both the amateur and citizens radio
service and yourself !

for what objecting to being harrased?
Get some self respect,son.

I do respect myself I do wish you would not make so hard to extend you
any respect
Mr.Carl
KACL-0377

W3QRZ July 12th 06 10:00 AM

get help sicko

an old friend wrote:
RadioTechGuy wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...
Priceless Markie,,

rpiceless amrkie? why doy uo think I should take seriously someone tha
t will not even address in civl manner
In my opinion you're a disgrace to both the amateur and citizens radio
service and yourself !

for what objecting to being harrased?
Get some self respect,son.

I do respect myself I do wish you would not make so hard to extend you
any respect
Mr.Carl
KACL-0377

faggot,do what you tried for the general.offer to give him head.

an old freind July 12th 06 03:54 PM

get help sicko

W3QRZ wrote:
get help sicko forger no such call exists