RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   KAM TNC for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/130558-kam-tnc-sale.html)

Henry February 19th 08 09:51 PM

KAM TNC for sale

This Kantronics KAM Plus All Mode TNC for HF & VHF has the ver. 7.0
firmware and can be updated further with updates from Kantronics. It
is a dual port TNC.

This unit is in AS NEW condition. It was removed from my station where
it was all connected and working fine. I am a non smoker so it is free
from any smoke or smell!

I have the DC power cord, cables, all the manuals, box and a
connecting cable for Icom. Other radio cables are all common and
should be no problem to find. http://tinyurl.com/3yrgtf has many KAM
to radio cables.

This is a great deal on a nice clean KAM Plus All Mode Packet TNC.
This KAM Plus has been operating flawlessly for about 14 years. It
runs PACKET, RTTY, ASCII, AMTOR, WEFAX, CW, NAVTEX/AMTEX, KISS, HOST,
G-TOR and PACTOR.

The KAM-XL is the closest replacement.

MSRP $400

I am asking $180 plus shipping CONUS.

I also have the HostMaster II software and manuals for the KAM. I am
asking $25 for that.

Henry WA0GOZ

Mike, who else?[_2_] February 21st 08 02:38 PM

KAM TNC for sale

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:08:19 -0600, Henry wrote:

The Kam is sold.

No ****!
That was a great deal. Express shipping would have cost more that the 25
bucks. Someone got a super deal.

Mike VE6HMG