RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   RADIO EXAM (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/186535-re-radio-exam.html)

[email protected] June 30th 12 09:37 PM

RADIO EXAM

On Thursday, September 7, 1995 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, anyone wrote:
Can some one tell me if their is a college in north kent nr
gravesend-dartford that is running the RAE ?
Help, I dont want to travel to london !

Gareth Cripps

Wow, I posted this nearly 20 years ago! And I've had to answer myself! lol

Channel Jumper July 3rd 12 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 792666)
On Thursday, September 7, 1995 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, anyone wrote:
Can some one tell me if their is a college in north kent nr
gravesend-dartford that is running the RAE ?
Help, I dont want to travel to london !

Gareth Cripps

Wow, I posted this nearly 20 years ago! And I've had to answer myself! lol

The funny thing is - we don't know what you are talking about?

What type of radio exam?