RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   what mode are they (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/186906-what-mode-they.html)

cjradloff76 July 17th 12 03:46 AM

what mode are they

hello,

i need to know what mode are they (eg-rtty,psk,fsk,ale, mil-std, contestia, arq/-e )
can anyone help me out please.
each video go for 15sec and 30 sec each.
they are located in my youtube folder

http://www.youtube.com/user/swingingclint76/videos

thanks
Clinton

Ian[_5_] July 17th 12 10:50 AM

what mode are they

--
cjradloff76

Hello Clinton. There are samples of some amateur radio datacoms modes at
www.bartg.org.uk/modesamples.asp

73, Ian.

cjradloff76 July 18th 12 12:18 AM

thanks for that link. ill have a look there. cheers Clinton

Channel Jumper July 23rd 12 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjradloff76 (Post 793514)
hello,

i need to know what mode are they (eg-rtty,psk,fsk,ale, mil-std, contestia, arq/-e )
can anyone help me out please.
each video go for 15sec and 30 sec each.
they are located in my youtube folder

http://www.youtube.com/user/swingingclint76/videos

thanks
Clinton

I'm wondering if you are a ham radio listener or a ham radio operator?

If you have a transceiver and a computer, you can link the two and down load a program and read what is being sent, and the program can identify which mode is being used.

I'm not sure if a ham radio receiver has the same data port - so I cannot comment without knowing more about your station...