RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   Windows prgrams for KAM Plus? (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/8051-windows-prgrams-kam-plus.html)

Dave September 28th 03 02:38 AM

Windows prgrams for KAM Plus?

Anyone know where I might find this kind of software? Looking for a well
supported shareware program but will take all suggestions. I am bailing out
of KaGold. Thanks.

--
Dave K6DLW

Hans Remeeus September 28th 03 07:18 AM

PacTerm for Windows for Kantronics TNCs:

http://www.cssincorp.com/pacterm/

--

73, Hans Remeeus.
Ham Radio: PA1HR

Communication is about people, the rest is technology.

"Dave" schreef in bericht