RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   sound card modem (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/8072-re-sound-card-modem.html)

nospam October 10th 03 09:42 PM

sound card modem

what is it?

"S. Sampson" wrote in message
"Andrewjj20" wrote
could someone recommend a good program for operating packet with a sound
card, if possible

VA7JAJ

Go to:

http://www.elcom.gr/sv2agw/inst.htm

Click on the AGWPE.zip download. I use this all the time, and it works
just fine. I keep the input audio as low as possible, and it decodes real
nice. I use the Rascal Interface by K4ABT:

http://www.packetradio.com/psk31.html

The AGWPE programmer interface is pretty simple as well, as I was playing
with a MySQL web interface program to throw APRS data into a database.
I haven't messed with that in awhile though, as I pretty much just got

tired
of looking at the same old icons year after year :-)

SQL/

Steve
https://chevy.kicks-ass.net

Gene Storey October 11th 03 03:32 AM