RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   Need Help: Audio Channel (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/8126-need-help-audio-channel.html)

David Stinson October 10th 03 03:05 PM

Need Help: Audio Channel

Thanks for reading this.

I need a Windows-compatable program or TSR
(can be DOS, as long as it will run on a Windows machine)
that will give me an open audio channel, sound card to sound card,
from one internet-connected computer to another.
Needs to have good bandwidth for broadband connections,
scalable down to narrower bandwidth for dial-up.
Need to pass at least 15-20 KCs of bandwidth for broadband,
4-6 KCs for dial-up.
Don't need any bells or whistles. Does need to maintain the
channel once opened. I can rig some kind of hardware "transmit,"
but that would complicate the application.
Can anyone help?
Thanks again and 73,
Dave AB5S