RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   Free for the shipping -- RTTY TU's (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/8203-free-shipping-rtty-tus.html)

Chris November 29th 03 05:02 PM

Free for the shipping -- RTTY TU's

I have two RTTY terminal unit boxes that I would like someone
else to have.

1) Flesher TU-170 with manual. This one I have never used. It
looks clean but has been modified with a toggle switch on the
top which says "TAPE XMIT ON/OF"

2) Kantronics "The Interface" which I purchased in the
mid 1980's and used with an old Teletype model 15? It
includes a computer card for the Comodore VIC-20 computer.
I haven't tryed it in years and I no longer have the Teletype
or the computer.

Either or both of these can be had for the cost of postage.

Contact me via email: chris at yipyap dot com

Chris