RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   Replacement battery for the DSP-2232? (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/8346-replacement-battery-dsp-2232-a.html)

Alan P. Biddle February 23rd 04 02:02 PM

Replacement battery for the DSP-2232?

Hi,

I got a call from a friend about replacing the battery for the
DSP-2232. The manual describes it as a 3 volt Lithium battery, with a
useless part number of BT1. He was wondering about a part number so
as not to have to disconnect and open the unit twice. Anybody have
some info on this?

TIA,

Alan
WA4SCA

Rick Ruhl February 23rd 04 06:31 PM

Call Timewave, 651-489-5080. http://www.cssincorp.com

Rick - W3PC
http://www.cssincorp.com/pkterm

Alan P. Biddle February 23rd 04 10:23 PM

Rick,

Thanks. Will do that. BTW, I mentioned your great PK-Term software
to him.

Alan
WA4SCA