RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   About an old RTTY equipment (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/8350-about-old-rtty-equipment.html)

joaquin February 29th 04 08:58 AM

About an old RTTY equipment

Hello:

I would like know what is the difference among these units:

Dovetron MPC 1000C/DK and Dovetron MPC 1000CR.

Thanks in advance.

Joaquin

Bob McConnell February 29th 04 11:18 PM

On 29 Feb 2004 00:58:57 -0800, (joaquin) wrote:

Hello:

I would like know what is the difference among these units:

Dovetron MPC 1000C/DK and Dovetron MPC 1000CR.

Thanks in advance.

Joaquin

Several of the old TTY guys hang around the GREENKEYS mailing list on
qth.net. Some of them are in the process of distributing a batch of
surplus Dovetrons as we type. Someone there should be able to answer
your questions and possibly provide manuals and schematics for either
one.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP

joaquin March 1st 04 07:11 PM

Bob McConnell wrote in message . ..
On 29 Feb 2004 00:58:57 -0800, (joaquin) wrote:

Hello:

Several of the old TTY guys hang around the GREENKEYS mailing list on
qth.net. Some of them are in the process of distributing a batch of
surplus Dovetrons as we type. Someone there should be able to answer
your questions and possibly provide manuals and schematics for either
one.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP

Dear Bob:

Thank you very much for your information.

The Best regards from Tarragona (41,21 N - 1,61 E)

Joaquin

(
http://groups.msn.com/quimicos25/equ...nw?albumlist=2)

Temporary Flatlander March 3rd 04 06:36 AM

You could also try the RTTY loop page author from 73 magazine.
http://www2.ari.net/ajr/rtty/wwwhome.html
This was the last URL I had for it.

On 1 Mar 2004 11:11:48 -0800, (joaquin) wrote:

Bob McConnell wrote in message . ..
On 29 Feb 2004 00:58:57 -0800,
(joaquin) wrote:

Hello:

Several of the old TTY guys hang around the GREENKEYS mailing list on
qth.net. Some of them are in the process of distributing a batch of
surplus Dovetrons as we type. Someone there should be able to answer
your questions and possibly provide manuals and schematics for either
one.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP

Dear Bob:

Thank you very much for your information.

The Best regards from Tarragona (41,21 N - 1,61 E)

Joaquin

(
http://groups.msn.com/quimicos25/equ...nw?albumlist=2)

Use the usual techniques to reply via email.

Molon Labe!