RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   8.2 software for my Kantronics KPC-3 (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/8497-8-2-software-my-kantronics-kpc-3-a.html)

Randy KB8ASO June 16th 04 04:29 PM

8.2 software for my Kantronics KPC-3

Hello. Looking for the 8.2 software upgrade for my Kantronics KPC-3.
If you have upgraded your KPC and have the 8.2 gathering dust, drop me
a line. Kantronics isn't supporting the non-plus anymore.

Thanks,
Randy AB9GO

p.s. If you have the hex code I can burn my own EPROM. Please Email it
to me!

Thanks