RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   PSK31 on Field Day Question (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/8552-psk31-field-day-question.html)

Da Shadow June 18th 04 05:32 PM

PSK31 on Field Day Question

Our GOTA station will have PSK31 setup at field day to show digital newbies
the fun of the digital modes.

Naturally we want to make QSO's there for the GOTA station.

What can we expect in the way of a crowded band and ease of contacts.

We will run 50 Watts into a Cushcraft R8 antenna.

Suspect 20m will be best but will try the other bands.

Wonder how many 40M PSK stations on FD you have experienced.

Have not heard any PSK on 10M or 15M all week (:-(

Thanks for any help

Am anon here by necessity, so a reply here please.

--
Lamont Cranston

The Shadow Knows