RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   today take and anythoughts on confriming Uzbeckistan? Kazakstand? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/100234-today-take-anythoughts-confriming-uzbeckistan-kazakstand.html)

an old friend August 8th 06 10:22 PM

get some therapy,

wrote:

Get some for your chronic lying.

no chronic lying here

you OTOH lie with about every line you type

an old friend August 9th 06 01:58 PM

get some therapy

wrote:
get some therapy

an old friend August 10th 06 01:39 AM

get some therapy,

wrote:
get some therapy,

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 10th 06 01:57 PM

get some therapy, Morkie!

an old friaud wrote:

get some therapy,

What's the matter, your shemale wife cut you off again?

[email protected] August 11th 06 01:52 PM

get some therapy, Morkie!

an old fraud wrote:
you are advised

Looks like Markie's shemale wife cut him off again.........

[email protected] August 11th 06 05:05 PM

forget weiners--silly faggot!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
cease and desist

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an old friend August 11th 06 05:27 PM

cease and desist

wrote:
cease and desist

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 14th 06 02:06 PM

cease and desist

an old fraud wrote:
cease and desist

Tell us how you talked to unlicensed stations again, Markie.

an old freind August 14th 06 04:34 PM

cease and desist

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
cease and desist

Tell us how you talked to unlicensed stations again, Markie.

when did I do that ever? I am sure the staion was licensed just not
with the calls you used

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 15th 06 01:54 PM

Cease and desist breathi9ng, Morkie!

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
cease and desist

Tell us how you talked to unlicensed stations again, Markie.

when did I do that ever?

It's in your post archives, stupid.

I am sure the staion was licensed just not
with the calls you used

I didn't contact you, stupid. You claimed you made all these contacts
and you lied. Just like with everything else you claim.