RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Who has got any experience with InfoRelation and can advice me. (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/10032-who-has-got-any-experience-inforelation-can-advice-me.html)

inforelation4 November 30th 04 12:30 PM

Who has got any experience with InfoRelation and can advice me.

Hallo anybody!

I am a journalist and I am writting an article about a new, interesting,
rapidly growing webservices. Now I am collecting the information about
InfoRelation.com .
I have found that InfoRelation was mentionned in this forum. So I would
like to ask you to send me your opinion about the InfoRelation.com
service
and its offer: the process of connecting demand and suply for knowledge,
skills etc.

I will be grateful for any opinion (also about the problems with
InfoRelation, InfoRelation's competitors etc.)!

Best regards,
Tim Kelly
PS. If there is anybody who earned any money on InfoRelation - please
describe me the field of interest in case of which the earning has been
arrived at