RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   online HF bandscope ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/10038-online-hf-bandscope.html)

Thierry December 1st 04 09:55 PM

online HF bandscope ?

Hi,

In the past the company OREXIS provided an online HF bandscope

Here is one of their outputs (reduced size),
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/Radio/hf-spectrum.gif
Their website is no more active.

Does someone know if we can find similar graphs somewhere else on the
Internet ?

Thanks in advance

Thierry, ON4SKY
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry

[email protected] December 2nd 04 04:55 PM

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:55:03 +0100, "Thierry" -- wrote:

Hi,

In the past the company OREXIS provided an online HF bandscope

Here is one of their outputs (reduced size),
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/Radio/hf-spectrum.gif
Their website is no more active.

Does someone know if we can find similar graphs somewhere else on the
Internet ?

Thanks in advance

Thierry, ON4SKY
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry

Damn, I hate it when somebody's web site goes out of business and
screws up your "content". I think AB7SL has some of those on his web
site.

You're the internet guy. You tell us. Go find it, Lycos.....

73, Jim KH2D