RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Exel DXCC Spreadsheet updated (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/100867-exel-dxcc-spreadsheet-updated.html)

PG7V August 8th 06 02:13 PM

Exel DXCC Spreadsheet updated

My free Excel DXCC spreadsheet is updated.
Changes:
ZK1 (North and South Cook) changed to E5
Added:
YU6 Montenegro
KH8 Swains Island

When a new prefix is assigned to Montenegro, you can edit change YU6 to the
new prefix yourself and sort the list again.

Based on the DXCC spreadsheet I also made a WAS-WAZ spreadsheet, which can
be used to keep record of your WAS and WAZ sores.

Use of all the spreadsheets is free.
The spreadsheet can be found he www.pg7v.net

--
73's, JanJaap PG7V