RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Internet Exploret 7.0 (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/102519-internet-exploret-7-0-a.html)

Win August 26th 06 04:06 PM

Internet Exploret 7.0

EI7.0 is out. If you use many screens at once while looking for DX,
EI7.0 may be of interest to you. I keep three WEB spots up at once
plus several other WEB tools. EI7.0 allow these windows to stay open
and current, plus provides tabs for instant access, or all in one
window for selection. There are also other features, most of which I
have yet to explored.

Win, w0lz

Doug Smith W9WI August 27th 06 02:46 AM

Internet Exploret 7.0

Win wrote:
EI7.0 is out. If you use many screens at once while looking for DX,
EI7.0 may be of interest to you. I keep three WEB spots up at once
plus several other WEB tools. EI7.0 allow these windows to stay open
and current, plus provides tabs for instant access, or all in one
window for selection. There are also other features, most of which I
have yet to explored.

Firefox has had this (tabbed browsing) ability for quite awhile. You'll
love it!

--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66