RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   RTTY (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/105295-rtty.html)

GG September 24th 06 07:11 PM

RTTY

These RTTY guys are starting to get on my nerves. They had from 7.030
to 7.065 dominated today and yesterday. They must not have read the
band plan. It would seem that 7.030 is the RTTY DX window now.

GG

Dee Flint September 24th 06 07:51 PM

RTTY

"GG" wrote in message
oups.com...
These RTTY guys are starting to get on my nerves. They had from 7.030
to 7.065 dominated today and yesterday. They must not have read the
band plan. It would seem that 7.030 is the RTTY DX window now.

GG

Nothing says they have to stay there when the band is busy.

The Doctor, Who? December 27th 06 03:53 AM

RTTY

GG wrote:

These RTTY guys are starting to get on my nerves. They had from 7.030
to 7.065 dominated today and yesterday. They must not have read the
band plan. It would seem that 7.030 is the RTTY DX window now.

GG

Is it true if you key up and talk the world you can mess up RTTY??