to have a few more amenities.)

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001

Peter Lemken November 1st 06 06:11 PM

XF4DL

wrote:

Don't know if anybody's reading this "realtime" but
the XF4DL guys are on 18100, RTTY, listening 2-8 up
at 1650Z 01 Nov 2006.

I'm no expert but these guys seem to run a VERY nice
expedition.

Unless you do CW and live in a European city without a huge antenna for
160/80m.

So far they have totally ignored every mornig and afternoon opening to
central EU on 15,17 and 20m CW and their morning appearance is infrequent at
best.

Frustrating.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
"Make me a sandwich!"
"Make a sandwich yourself."

Peter Lemken November 1st 06 07:33 PM

XF4DL

wrote:

Don't know if anybody's reading this "realtime" but
the XF4DL guys are on 18100, RTTY, listening 2-8 up
at 1650Z 01 Nov 2006.

I'm no expert but these guys seem to run a VERY nice
expedition.

Unless you do CW and live in a European city without a huge antenna for
160/80m.

So far they have totally ignored every mornig and afternoon opening to
central EU on 15,17 and 20m CW and their morning appearance on 40m is
infrequent at best.

Frustrating.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT