RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   DX Coins? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/108428-dx-coins.html)

Anthony R Gargano November 1st 06 06:33 PM

DX Coins?

A friend recently showed me his DX Coins for VU4 and 3Y0X. Hadn't
seen them before. Went on-line to do a purchase but the DX Coins web
site is down. Is this still a going business? Any other place to
purchase these souvenirs? Thanks, Tony N2SS

Win November 2nd 06 05:33 AM

DX Coins?

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:33:05 -0500, Anthony R Gargano
wrote:

A friend recently showed me his DX Coins for VU4 and 3Y0X. Hadn't
seen them before. Went on-line to do a purchase but the DX Coins web
site is down. Is this still a going business? Any other place to
purchase these souvenirs? Thanks, Tony N2SS

The 3Y0X WEB site was selling that coin.
http://www.peterone.com/p1store.html

Win

Anthony R Gargano November 3rd 06 01:50 AM

DX Coins?

Unfortunately, the peterone site sends you to the DX Coins site which
evidently is now defunct. So, still looking. Thanks, Tony