RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   NOT the manager for J79WI (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/109925-not-manager-j79wi.html)

Doug Smith W9WI November 19th 06 08:53 PM

NOT the manager for J79WI

FYI, in the last few weeks I've recieved via the bureau two cards for
J79WI, specifying "via W9WI". I am NOT the manager for J79WI.

(I'm pretty sure this is Jim, WI9WI who's operated from a number of
Caribbean QTHs, and I did forward the two cards to him.)

In fact, I am not the QSL manager for *anyone* (except myself!) and the
only two countries I've ever operated from are the USA and Canada.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66