RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Hearing World Harvest Radio on 20m. Anyone Else? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/134796-hearing-world-harvest-radio-20m-anyone-else.html)

[email protected] July 6th 08 09:25 PM

Hearing World Harvest Radio on 20m. Anyone Else?

Good day, Quite often around 0600z (2am edt) I'm hearing a very
strong AM signal zero-beated right on 14.280. The band can be
essentially dead for the most part, but this signal is s5 to s7 and is
a broadcast of World Harvest Radio. I know they should not be there.
Has anyone else heard this? Just curious if it's a pirate
rebroadcasting/simulcasting WHR, or if I'm hearing an exceptionally
strong image/hamonic? I'm in northeastern Pennsylvania an hour or so
noth of Philly. Thanks and 73 de Tom W3FIK