RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   TYPOs in OPDX.878 (Please Correct) (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/137438-typos-opdx-878-please-correct.html)

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) October 7th 08 09:56 PM

TYPOs in OPDX.878 (Please Correct)

Please correct the following TYPOs in OPDX.878
Sorry for the errors... 73 de Tedd KB8NW (Editor of the OPDX)

QSL Manager was incorrect:

B4, CHINA. Operators Dale/BA4TB, Jun/BG4TQX, Ni/BG4TDR, Zhou/BG4TYQ,
Meng/BG4TTM and possibly others will be active as B4TB during the CQWW
DX SSB Contest (October 25-26th) as a Multi-Single entry. QSL via BA4TB.

Prefix was listed wrong:

ZA0, ALBANIA. Operators Alfredo/IK7JWX, Nicola/I0SNY, Pino/I8YGZ, Leopoldo/
I8LWL and Oscar/IK2AQZ will be active as ZA0/homecall between October
23-29th. QSL via their home callsigns.

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - --or--
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")