RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Amateurs in German Parliaments (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/224326-amateurs-german-parliaments.html)

[email protected] May 18th 16 01:48 PM

Amateurs in German Parliaments

Hi,

I'm looking for radio amateurs, which are members of parliaments (in Germany) or members of parties in Germany.

The reason for this search is, to find help in lobbying for the work and definition of the Deutsche Welle. The DW has cancelled most of their German transmissions (audio) receivable for travellers, business travellers, or Germans living abroad. The new orientation on TV transmissions resulted in a lack of money left for the traditional shortwave tradition of the DW, for which it was famous for.
I would like to gain support in re-defining the DW to her glorious times as a short wave institution known world wide.

I would be very pleased to find help on this forum, which is a very active one and show that short wave is not out-moded but alive.

Thanks in advance!

73

Manfred