RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   [ETH] Tape Measure J-Pole Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/275005-%5Beth%5D-tape-measure-j-pole-antenna.html)

ETH via rec.radio.info Admin July 2nd 19 10:03 AM

[ETH] Tape Measure J-Pole Antenna

Everything Ham Radio

Tape Measure J-Pole Antenna

https://www.everythinghamradio.com/2...-pole-antenna/

This year, I visited the Hood County Amateur Radio Club Field Day Site and
had a great time. They operated four stations, two voice stations, one full
power and one QRP, a CW station and a FT-8 station. Last week, I posted a
couple videos on Youtube about my visits at the Johnson County FD Site and
the Hood County ARC FD Site. Check out my YouTube channel to check out
those videos. While I was at the Hood County Site, I visited with Scot,
KG5RKX, who was operating the

The post Tape Measure J-Pole Antenna appeared first on Everything Ham Radio.