RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   [VK2TPM] WSPR Watch iOS app now reads from PSKReporter (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/277307-%5Bvk2tpm%5D-wspr-watch-ios-app-now-reads-pskreporter.html)

VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin August 27th 19 01:06 AM

[VK2TPM] WSPR Watch iOS app now reads from PSKReporter

marxy's musing on technology

WSPR Watch iOS app now reads from PSKReporter

http://blog.marxy.org/2019/08/wspr-w...eads-from.html

After playing with PSKReporter recently, and being impressed with its speed
and features, I've updated the WSPR Watch app so that you can switch
between reading WSPRnet and PSKReporter.

There is so much FT8 traffic these days that just listening for CQ calls is
a good way to get a reading on the propagation around the world. I note
that, compared to WSPR spots, there are many different