RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   [KB6NU] QSLs: K5FLU, WB1LLY, ND0C (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/296534-%5Bkb6nu%5D-qsls-k5flu-wb1lly-nd0c.html)

KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin November 2nd 20 06:08 PM

[KB6NU] QSLs: K5FLU, WB1LLY, ND0C

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

QSLs: K5FLU, WB1LLY, ND0C

This card is from the one and only: Martin F. Jue, head of MFJ Enterprises.
Martin writes, Thanks for the QSO and QSL card. Hope FLU adds to your QSL
collection.

Now, a public service announcement: GET A FLU SHOT THIS YEAR!

I debated about whether or not to add this to the collection, but in the
end decided to. So, now, any card that uses the number to spell a word is
fair game for my collection of QSL cards from stations whose call sign
spells a word. Thanks, Billy, or should I say B1lly?

Along those same lines, heres one from ND0C. This one has a further
distinction. Its my first QSL for a satellite contact!

The post QSLs: K5FLU, WB1LLY, ND0C appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.