RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   ZW0S (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/66382-zw0s.html)

Massimo Tegner March 9th 05 02:45 PM

ZW0S

HI ...
anybody received QSL from ZW0S st.Peter op. of sept 2003 ?
73
--
Massimo Tegner, i3tgw

Danny Goodman March 20th 05 02:07 AM

in article , Massimo Tegner at
wrote on 3/9/05 6:45 AM:

anybody received QSL from ZW0S st.Peter op. of sept 2003 ?

No card after two submissions (with green stamps). And no reply to the more
recent PY0S/ along with third submission for ZW0S (and more green stamps).
My contribution to the Brazilian economy, I guess.

Dan
AE9F

John Passaneau March 22nd 05 03:07 PM

Yep some time ago. I used IRC's.

--
John Passaneau W3JXP
State College Pa

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.