RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   wrong mode? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/78831-wrong-mode.html)

Doug Smith W9WI September 26th 05 02:19 AM

wrong mode?

did I actually see G3NYY on RTTY this evening?

(sorry, you were calling someone else & I couldn't find a CQ frequency...)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

Doug Smith W9WI September 26th 05 01:25 PM

Walt Davidson wrote:
Yes, I was on for a couple of hours on 21 MHz, Doug. I did work a few
W4s and W9s, but didn't hear you. I worked all continents in the 2
hours, so condx can't be that bad!

Well, my first QSO was China (on 20) so I'd definitely say conditions
were not bad! 15 opened up nicely, and there were a bunch of JAs
worked. It doesn't take much of a dropoff to kill the 15m JA path from
here.

(indeed, C21-whatever their calls are was coming in on 12 meters right
after the contest! albeit too weak to work)