RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   WWV to Change Format (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/8663-re-wwv-change-format.html)

Sanjaya July 2nd 03 01:31 AM

WWV to Change Format

The ID tag of the mp3 has "prank" as the genre.

"James Rosenzweig" wrote in message
om...
In comp.dcom.telecom , they mentioned that the WWV format change was a
hoax. I can't vouch either way, but go take a look.

"J Tabor" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Less trouble and easier to understand. At a glance, GeoAlert Wizard:
www.taborsoft.com/gawiz

Regards,
Jim
--
email sent to:
is discarded without being seen.
"Selah" wrote in message
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is close to
signing a Lease Management Agreement with Clear Channel
Communications, Inc. for their flagship Time and Frequency station,
WWV, Fort Collins, Colorado.

More info and MP3 format sample at
http://www.mindspring.com/~lownoise/wwv.html .

73

James Rosenzweig July 2nd 03 10:49 AM

Just an FYI - I caught the thread after they already said it was a
fraud - which is why I never even looked at the page...and never had a
thought either way!

James Rosenzweig July 2nd 03 10:49 AM