RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   HOW RARE IS DXCC HONOR ROLL ?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/8666-re-how-rare-dxcc-honor-roll.html)

Uncle Peter July 3rd 03 12:40 AM

HOW RARE IS DXCC HONOR ROLL ??

Live long enough, keep an antenna up, and stay home days.

Pete

"AMHAM73" wrote in message
Just FYI -- received this and I think it is correct:

CURRENT HONOR ROLL BEGAN IN APRIL 1962

AS OF 3-31-2002

YOU HAVE TO WORK AND CONFIRM WITHIN 9 OR LESS OF ALL ON THE CURRENT ENTITY
LIST. (335 On Current DXCC Entity List).

THERE ARE 3889 FOLKS ON THE MIXED MODE AWARD

2004 HAVE PHONE

878 HAVE CW

19 HAVE RTTY