RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Anyone with som DX info? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/86867-anyone-som-dx-info.html)

SMØIMJ January 21st 06 09:37 AM

Anyone with som DX info?

Looks like this newsgroup turned into discussing anything "but" DX.

73'

[email protected] January 21st 06 06:33 PM

Anyone with som DX info?

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:37:08 GMT, SMØIMJ wrote:

Looks like this newsgroup turned into discussing anything "but" DX.

73'

You are correct in this. This is what happens when you let trolls
overun your newsgroups. You have too learn too ignore he idiots and
not get sucked into immature arguments. Ignore ignorant statements
they make and they will go somewhere else too cause trouble and we can
have our DX newsgroup back.

Bruce KI4KFW

Dan/W4NTI January 21st 06 09:46 PM

Anyone with som DX info?

wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:37:08 GMT, SMØIMJ wrote:

Looks like this newsgroup turned into discussing anything "but" DX.

73'

You are correct in this. This is what happens when you let trolls
overun your newsgroups. You have too learn too ignore he idiots and
not get sucked into immature arguments. Ignore ignorant statements
they make and they will go somewhere else too cause trouble and we can
have our DX newsgroup back.

Bruce KI4KFW

I think you will find that most to all of the garbage is from cross posting.
It originated up on misc, or policy and they sent it down this way.

I see no way to stop it. Other than just kill file it.

Dan/W4NTI

Win January 22nd 06 02:45 PM

Anyone with som DX info?

I see no way to stop it. Other than just kill file it.

If someone had the time and desire to moderate the group....

Win, w0lz[