Old July 10th 03, 11:32 PM
K0HB

LHA(Jg) wrote

Or we could call them Airman Basic, Airman, Airman First Class, Senior
Airman, and Staff Sergeant.

Perhaps you could Len ..... er, I mean Brian, but I doubt anyone else could.

With all kind wishes,

de Hans, K0HB

Old July 14th 03, 03:37 AM
Clair J. Robinson

K0HB wrote:

"Clair J. Robinson" wrote

Why not just Channels 1 through 5. What does the "E" mean?

73, CJ K0CJ

Hi CJ,

Fancy meeting you here. Since the frequencies were finagled in large
part based on "E"mergency communications needs, I thought "E" would
serve is a sort of subliminal reminder of one of our charter functions
under 97.1.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Hi Hans -

I lurk a lot.

CJ

New Call Simon Smith Antenna 7 December 21st 04 07:18 PM
CALL SIGN LOOKUP Sarah Fender Antenna 15 August 19th 04 04:47 PM
A call for help with antenna pattern EZNEC Jerry Martes Antenna 12 May 4th 04 02:57 AM
call books free Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 23rd 03 07:56 AM
BPL call to arms Jim Boatanchors 0 September 29th 03 12:12 AM