RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   calling frequencies (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/8797-calling-frequencies.html)

clark neider August 4th 03 07:53 PM

calling frequencies

I notice on my ICOM band plan chart that 28.4 MHz is a designated calling frequency in the 10 meter band. What are the customary calling frequencies for voice and CW on the other bands? I recently upgraded to Extra but have seldom used my HF privileges over the past 6 years.

Clark KK7DY
ICOM 756/Butternut HF9V
ICOM 821H & 7100/Diamond discone
DrakeR8/Grove Skywire