RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   VP8CFM (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/88607-vp8cfm.html)

Paolo Emanuelli IK1QHB February 16th 06 05:01 PM

VP8CFM

Hi OM

I'm still searching the address or email (better) of an old manager of
VP8CFM in S. Orkney.
At the time of QSO he says "via GM4KLO", but never received anything from
him.
The QSO was in 1991.....and is the only contact made with S. Orkney.

Somebody can tell me if never received QSL fm VP8CFM or via GM4KLO?

Thanks

Paul IK1QHB

Derek Wills February 16th 06 07:00 PM

VP8CFM

Somebody can tell me if never received QSL fm VP8CFM or via GM4KLO?

I received one via GM4KLO, but that was soon after
the QSO in 1991. A lot can happen in 15 years...

Derek
aa5bt