RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Racist Amateur Radio Operators Daniel L. Jeswald (W4NTI) & Charles D. Braham (N5PVL) (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9074-re-racist-amateur-radio-operators-daniel-l-jeswald-w4nti-charles-d-braham-n5pvl.html)

unkadean October 27th 03 07:52 PM

Racist Amateur Radio Operators Daniel L. Jeswald (W4NTI) & Charles D. Braham (N5PVL)

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:49:02 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this
mindspring.com wrote:

Yep....if they believe killing thousands of innocents on 9/11/01 was a good
thing, they need to be gone. Any other stupid questions?

Oh BTW.....I don't think folks from Italy, France and the Cheerokee nation
are ragheads.

Dan/W4NTI

I have yet to hear ONE Islamist organization denounce the attack of
September 11, 2001. That speaks volumns.

And I listen on the radio all the time (adding a bit of radio
relevance to this thread).

unkadean October 27th 03 07:55 PM

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 05:22:44 -0800, "Ed Price"
wrote:

Saw a great bumper sticker the other day:

How Did All Our Oil Get Under Their Sand?

Ed
wb6wsn

Do you honestly believe that we get all of our oil for free? Last I
heard, we are paying fair MARKET value.

It is only OUR OIL if we pay the price.

Alan October 31st 03 12:26 PM

When would you consider it "finished"? At one point the "war" was declared
finished.

Alan

--
Windsurfing Club: http://www.ibscc.org

So far, I can't think of a better way to meet the call for war issued by
the terrorists. My only fear is that the US won't follow through and
finish the job they have begun.

Regards,
-=JD=-

unkadean November 1st 03 02:30 AM

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:26:46 GMT, "Alan"
wrote:

When would you consider it "finished"? At one point the "war" was declared
finished.

Alan

Gee Alan, when was that? I have never heard an administration
official declare the war over. I did hear that the battle was over.

unk

unkadean November 6th 03 12:17 AM

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 01:46:24 -0500, "Ryan, KC8PMX"
wrote:

Yep.... they were KEENLY aware of Osama back in the Reagan administration
days..... believe it or not it goes back that far! Ole Ollie North brought
it to that administrations
attention and nothing was done.

Sorry but the story about Osama and Ollie North is a urban legend.

see-
http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q...&sp-m=1&sp-s=0