RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   FA: 3 Realistic Scanners (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/90748-fa-3-realistic-scanners.html)

Jean-Guy Dolbec Jr. March 18th 06 12:18 AM

FA: 3 Realistic Scanners

Hi everybody.

I just finished posting 3 vintage scanners that belonged to my dad.

He recently passed away and I have no used for them since I don't share the
interest in this activity. The only thing I know is that it's quite
addictive!

here are the links to 3 models. All starting at 0.01$ with fixed (decent)
shipping rates of 15$ and 20$ each.

I don't really care if I make any money off of these, I only want them to
find a good home with somebody that will take care of them like my father
did.

Regards,

Jean-Guy.

DX-440