RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   TO4WW (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9199-to4ww.html)

Wes Stewart December 3rd 03 04:50 PM

TO4WW

Has anyone found themselves in the online log?

http://europa2003.free.fr/europa_2003-e.htm

No doubt in my mind that I worked them, but I don't show up in the
log.

73,

Wes

Richard Eckman December 3rd 03 05:11 PM

I don't believe that anyone is in the online log. I had read that they were
having difficulties transmitting the data and the logs may not be put online
until after the end of the dxpedition.

Rich Eckman KO4MR

Wes Stewart December 3rd 03 09:20 PM

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:11:08 -0500, "Richard Eckman"
wrote:

|I don't believe that anyone is in the online log. I had read that they were
|having difficulties transmitting the data and the logs may not be put online
|until after the end of the dxpedition.
|
|Rich Eckman KO4MR

|"Wes Stewart" wrote in message
.. .
| Has anyone found themselves in the online log?
|
| http://europa2003.free.fr/europa_2003-e.htm
|
| No doubt in my mind that I worked them, but I don't show up in the
| log.

Thanks. That's good to know, sort of anyway g

Wes Stewart December 3rd 03 09:20 PM

Ragnar Otterstad December 4th 03 12:23 PM

The organisers have announced that logs will not be available untill they
return as there is no reliable channel for transfer of data available on the
island.

73 Rag LA5HE

"Wes Stewart" skrev i melding

Bob 9V1GO December 7th 03 02:35 AM