RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   American Freeband Associatioin Declares Glenn A. Baxter, P.E., K1MAN, is the King of Free Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/92146-re-american-freeband-associatioin-declares-glenn-baxter-p-e-k1man-king-free-radio.html)

Dr.Ace April 4th 06 10:29 PM

American Freeband Associatioin Declares Glenn A. Baxter, P.E., K1MAN, is the King of Free Radio

wrote in message
ups.com...
You were organized on May 9, 1978 when Clyde L. Brunahan (Lefty) and
Richard B. Cooper, Ll.D. (Lawman) created Valley Good Numbers after
breaking away from HF International. You had no say in the matter as
Mr. Brunahan and Attorney Cooper decreed that all HF'ers were now
members in good standing in the new organization. And you are late in
paying your dues.

STFU CB'er

an_old_friend April 4th 06 11:01 PM

Dr.Ace wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
You were organized on May 9, 1978 when Clyde L. Brunahan (Lefty) and
Richard B. Cooper, Ll.D. (Lawman) created Valley Good Numbers after
breaking away from HF International. You had no say in the matter as
Mr. Brunahan and Attorney Cooper decreed that all HF'ers were now
members in good standing in the new organization. And you are late in
paying your dues.

STFU CB'er

why?

April 5th 06 01:58 AM

American Freeband Associatioin Declares Glenn A. Baxter, P.E., K1MAN, is the King of Free Radio

an_old_friend wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr.Ace wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
You were organized on May 9, 1978 when Clyde L. Brunahan (Lefty) and
Richard B. Cooper, Ll.D. (Lawman) created Valley Good Numbers after
breaking away from HF International. You had no say in the matter as
Mr. Brunahan and Attorney Cooper decreed that all HF'ers were now
members in good standing in the new organization. And you are late in
paying your dues.

STFU CB'er

why?

Cotton pickers should be seen and not heard!

an_old_friend April 5th 06 02:04 AM

Dr.Ace wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
You were organized on May 9, 1978 when Clyde L. Brunahan (Lefty) and
Richard B. Cooper, Ll.D. (Lawman) created Valley Good Numbers after
breaking away from HF International. You had no say in the matter as
Mr. Brunahan and Attorney Cooper decreed that all HF'ers were now
members in good standing in the new organization. And you are late in
paying your dues.

STFU CB'er

why?

Cotton pickers should be seen and not heard!

why? why should cbers reamin silent?

are you afraid of them?

April 5th 06 03:35 AM

American Freeband Associatioin Declares Glenn A. Baxter, P.E., K1MAN, is the King of Free Radio

an_old_friend wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Ace wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
You were organized on May 9, 1978 when Clyde L. Brunahan (Lefty)

and
Richard B. Cooper, Ll.D. (Lawman) created Valley Good Numbers

after
breaking away from HF International. You had no say in the matter

as
Mr. Brunahan and Attorney Cooper decreed that all HF'ers were now
members in good standing in the new organization. And you are late

in
paying your dues.

STFU CB'er
why?

Cotton pickers should be seen and not heard!

why? why should cbers reamin silent?

are you afraid of them?

I don't enjoy hearing dogs bark, and CBers on the same level! There you
forced me to tell you the brutal truth, happy now?

an_old_friend April 5th 06 03:42 AM

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote in message
oups.com...

why? why should cbers reamin silent?

are you afraid of them?

I don't enjoy hearing dogs bark, and CBers on the same level!

so you are afraid of them it them
There you
forced me to tell you the brutal truth, happy now?

noot esp I don't like hypocrites

April 5th 06 03:50 AM

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote in message
oups.com...

why? why should cbers reamin silent?

are you afraid of them?

I don't enjoy hearing dogs bark, and CBers on the same level!

so you are afraid of them it them
There you
forced me to tell you the brutal truth, happy now?

noot esp I don't like hypocrites

Non sequitur.

an_old_friend April 5th 06 03:56 AM

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote in message
ups.com...

There you
forced me to tell you the brutal truth, happy now?

noot esp I don't like hypocrites

Non sequitur.

coward

April 5th 06 04:01 AM