Old January 8th 04, 09:46 AM
Norbert Graf

Default ON6DP QSL-Manager Database , Update Jan_2004

Norbert Graf, DD3KF, 8th January 2004

Hello everyone,

the 5th January 2004 Update of the ON6DP QSL-Manager Database is ready for

download:

http://www.dd3kf.de

If you want to update your e-mail address or unsubscribe the newsletter

please click:

http://www.norbert-graf.de/maillist.htm

Beste wishes to you and your families for the NEW YEAR 2004!

vy 73 and best DX

Old January 9th 04, 10:17 PM
Dick, AA5VU

In article ,
"Norbert Graf" wrote:

Norbert Graf, DD3KF, 8th January 2004

Hello everyone,

the 5th January 2004 Update of the ON6DP QSL-Manager Database is ready for

download:

http://www.dd3kf.de

Too bad the formats exclude Macintosh users. I noticed an Excel verson
but it was stuffed in some dumb .exe file that cannot be read by a Mac.

How about a non.exe version

Dick, AA5VU
Mac OSX user

Old January 11th 04, 05:24 PM
Dick, AA5VU

In article ,
Bob Nielsen wrote:

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:17:22 GMT, Dick, AA5VU wrote:
In article ,
"Norbert Graf" wrote:

Norbert Graf, DD3KF, 8th January 2004

Hello everyone,

the 5th January 2004 Update of the ON6DP QSL-Manager Database is ready for

download:

http://www.dd3kf.de

Too bad the formats exclude Macintosh users. I noticed an Excel verson
but it was stuffed in some dumb .exe file that cannot be read by a Mac.

How about a non.exe version

There is also a .zip version. You can use zipit to unarchive the file.

Bob, N7XY

Bob,

Thanks, the zip version of the Excel worked perfect and the listing is
very nice.

73 Dick, AA5VU
Mac OSX User