RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   DX and award logging programs ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9340-dx-award-logging-programs.html)

DXer February 5th 04 04:45 PM

DX and award logging programs ?

I am wondering which programs are the best or most popular for logging DX
QSOs and also look for awards possible in the logging program.

73 Craig

phoeniX February 5th 04 06:51 PM

"DXer" wrote in message
I am wondering which programs are the best or most popular for logging

DX
QSOs and also look for awards possible in the logging program.

73 Craig

LuXLog

http://www.qsl.net/lx1no/llog_dwn.html

Jim, W5RYA February 6th 04 03:48 AM

Check out EasyLog at www.easylog.com.

--
73,

Jim Sims, W5RYA

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert
Einstein

Topaz305RK February 6th 04 01:51 PM

Win-EQF is a great program. You can also try before you buy. The demo
version is fully functional except for award modules which are added when
you register it. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

http://www.eqf-software.com/

Dave, AA6YQ February 7th 04 07:57 AM

DXLab provides transceiver control, logging, spot collection, a live world
map with beam headings and grey line, propagation prediction, and QSL route
lookup.

Its free, and available via www.qsl.net/dxlab .

73,

Dave, AA6YQ

Mike H. February 13th 04 05:12 AM

DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has
been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer. It has a number of
features that make operating in a contest fun from the DXers perspective,
and if you use a contesting program, DX4WIN can import your log after the
contest.

DX4WIN operates under Windows/95/98 and Windows/NT/2000/XP.

DX4WIN offers more in features and speed than any other logging program on
the market today at a very affordable price. We have built an excellent
reputation for our responsiveness and support and updates have been
distributed for FREE.

http://www.dx4win.com