RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Parts Needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/94240-parts-needed.html)

DON BERGMARK May 11th 06 01:07 AM

Parts Needed

Hi I am putting together the 3 element 6 meter beam in the ARRL handbook
and am having difficulty locating a 12" piece of 5/8" plexiglass and a 4 1/2
X 11 inch piece of Bakelite or insulating diven element mounting material.
Anybodyt have something laying around? Will cover the costs.

Thanks

Don
W9NGA.

James May 12th 06 02:54 PM

Parts Needed

hi don,

www.mcmaster.com no minimum order needed,

super fast fedex home or ups etc...

wealth of information in their online catalog,
super fast even on dialup.

jimbo