RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Question About DX Cluster (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9583-question-about-dx-cluster.html)

Pat Whelton April 27th 04 02:23 AM

Question About DX Cluster

I've Telnet'ed into a DX cluster, entered my call and logged on. I was then
presented with a welcome message, some propagation info from WWV, some info
about setting filters and then the current date and time repeated
periodically. I never have seen a DX spot. Is this normal? Or perhaps
since it was my first time I have to be added to a table or something? or
validated? Maybe it was just slow last night.

What should one expect to see on a DX cluster via Telnet? Is it similar to
the OH2AQ site?