Old May 5th 04, 05:56 PM
Hank Oredson

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 May 2004 05:06:34 GMT, "Hank Oredson"
wrote:

Oh it's not really that hard ... I put in some QSOs from
the 1954 - 1956 time frame just for kicks. Had a bit of
a problem with some of the countries though, like I1
(Trieste) and 9S4 (Saar) ...

LOL! Not to mention M1 (San Marino), VP6 (Barbados), ZB1 (Malta), PX
(Andorra), etc.
;-)

73 de G3NYY

Yup, bunch of those, as well as various Y2 through Y6 calls and UN1 ;-)

Lot of fun figuring out the Pacific Island calls as well.
Many have been re-issued e.g. KG6AGC - Gaum in 1965 is
now a California call, but KG6DX is still Gaum. However the
KX6 (now V7) calls have not been re-issued, same for KW6
(now KH9). Lots more. Hmmm ... KB6BA no longer in T31.
VK9 is another worm can.

Didn't check if KZ5 calls have been re-issued.

And then there is 1Z4NG. QSL card says Norhday Island.
Map on the card looks like it is somewhere around XE4.

--

... Hank

http://horedson.home.att.net
http://w0rli.home.att.net

Old May 5th 04, 11:57 PM
Pat Whelton

Didn't check if KZ5 calls have been re-issued.

... Hank

http://horedson.home.att.net
http://w0rli.home.att.net

They have been reassigned. I'm in Houston (not the Canal Zone).

Pat - KZ5J (See QRZ.com for my bio)

Mac Software for LoTW Dick, AA5VU Dx 2 November 4th 03 07:30 PM
Mac Software for LoTW Dick, AA5VU Dx 4 November 3rd 03 05:34 PM
Mac Software for LoTW Dick, AA5VU Dx 0 November 2nd 03 10:21 PM
Logbook of the World (LoTW) Yahoo Group Kevin Gibson Dx 68 October 4th 03 03:36 PM