RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   QSL Info Needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9628-qsl-info-needed.html)

Amateur Radio Station W5CIA May 16th 04 05:57 PM

QSL Info Needed

Gentlemen,
About every 6 months I audit my "Not Received" cards and look for
alternative routes. If you have received a card from the list below, please
let me know what route you used. You can either email me or reply to the
forum.
Again, only if you have received a card, please let me know the route.

TJ1AD LZ0A TL8CK D88S 5T5RUZ XT2ATI ER0ND EA3JE SU9NC HK3GKE S05X ES1BA
XE2TZP EU3AR

--
Thanks
Steve