RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Help needed with MFJ 1224 TNC (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9662-help-needed-mfj-1224-tnc.html)

Keyboard In The Noise May 30th 04 08:01 PM

Help needed with MFJ 1224 TNC

Tony KA6VRL needs some help getting his MFJ 1224 TNC with 1225 software
working with his computer. If anyone can assist and answer some questions
for Tony, please e-mail him at :

This is posted on behalf of Tony -- who does not have the NG's running.

Please e-mail Tony -- not me as I am anon by necessity on the NG's

--
Keyboard In The Noise

Opinions are the cheapest commodities in the world. Author unknown but
"right on"